- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Venture through the Andes in a domed train to Machu Picchu.
- Spend the afternoon with a guide uncovering the mysteries of Machu Picchu.
- Cruise to the floating islands of the Uros people of Lake Titicaca.
From the sacred citadel of Machu Picchu to the floating islands of Lake Titicaca, the magical wonders of Peru are waiting behind every corner. Take in Lima and see the historical side of the “City of Kings.” Explore Andean art forms and the local way of life during your stay in the Sacred Valley. Delight in a home-hosted farm-to-table lunch at a local Quechua community. At Machu Picchu, spend a night at the base of the “Lost City of the Incas” and enjoy a culinary demonstration. Explore Cuzco, a city that blends Inca and Spanish colonial influences. Discover the birthplace of the Incan Empire in Puno and Lake Titicaca. Meet the indigenous Uros people of the floating islands on Lake Titicaca. Step into the past as you explore mysterious ancient sites and immerse yourself in the culture as you taste the country’s renowned cuisine.
Day 1 : Lima, Peru - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Lima
Day 3 : Lima - Cuzco - Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 4 : Sacred Valley of the Incas-Ollantaytambo-Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 5 : Sacred Valley of the Incas - Machu Picchu
Day 6 : Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Day 7 : Cuzco
Day 8 : Cuzco - Puno
Day 9 : Puno-Uros Floating Islands-Lake Titicaca-Chullpas de Sillustan-Puno
Day 10 : Puno - Lima - Tour Ends
- 9 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunchs
- 4 Dinners
- Any international flights to Lima and from Puno are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru: From Lima to Lake Titicaca tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru: From Lima to Lake Titicaca tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 02 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Peru: From Lima to Lake Titicaca tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru: From Lima to Lake Titicaca tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.