- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike jungle trails in search of monkeys, parrots, otters and caimans and sleep in a nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps.
- Meet the local artisans, farmers and townsfolk of the Sacred Valley – not forgetting the cute alpacas and llamas.
- Be mesmerised by the mother of all Inca cities, the mysterious Machu Picchu, where you'll enjoy a guided tour.
- With the help of a resident musician, make your own zampona – a traditional panpipe instrument – and learn how to play it like a local.
Gaze up at Peru’s dazzling peaks and into picturesque valleys to understand why the Andean mountains were sacred for the Incas. This well-paced holiday combines the wonders of the Amazon Jungle with the fascinating history of Cusco. Enjoy a memorable train journey through the heart of the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu and breathe in the magical spirit of the Incas.
- Hotel (5 nights), Jungle Lodge (2 nights), Hostel (1 night)
- 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Boat , Plane , Private vehicle , Train
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Amazon Jungle - Traditional Amazonian archery
- Amazon Jungle - Caimon spotting
- Amazon Jungle - Medicinal garden tour
- Amazon Jungle - Guided nature walk
- Amazon Jungle - Hike to Tres Chimbadas Lake
- Amazon Jungle - Birdwatching
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Peruvian music lesson & zampona making
- Cusco - Full Boleto Turistico Pass (Entrance to 16 archaeological sites in/around Cusco)
- Pisac - Archaeological site of Pisac
- Pisac - Awanancancha llama farm visit
- Pisac - Weaving demonstration
- Ollantaytambo - Archaelogical site entrance and guided tour
- Machu Picchu - Entrance and guided tour
- Any international flights to Lima and from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 134 today.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Cusco is located a spectacular 3450 metres above sea level, so it's important to be patient as your body adjusts. See the ‘Essential Trip Information’ section for information on altitude sickness.
- Tradition runs deep in beautiful old Cusco, so a little homework will put you in good stead. Ask your leader about photography etiquette.
- The Amazon Jungle can be very hot and humid, so it's important to drink plenty of water and wear light cotton clothing. Make sure you also bring tropical-strength insect repellent.
- The weather can be unpredictable in the Andes. Be sure to bring warm clothes and prepare for all elements.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal