- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Search for wildlife along the Amazon River.
- Explore the mysterious Inca ruins at Machu Picchu.
- Sample the seafood in Lima
Every traveller should visit Peru at some point. Introduce your kids to it early through this comprehensive trip that bundles the Amazon, Machu Picchu, Cusco, and more into nine life-changing days. You’ll spend two nights at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon learning about the wildlife from naturalists before exploring the Urubamba Valley, gazing awestruck at Machu Picchu and interacting with the locals in Cusco and Lima. Peru will stick with your children long after they’ve stopped being kids.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Tambopata
Day 3: Tambopata
Day 4: Tambopata/Cusco
Day 5: Cusco/Aguas Calientes
Day 6: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 7: Cusco
Day 8: Cusco/Lima
Day 9: Lima
- Hotels (6 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts)
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD255-335 for meals not included.
- Private van, boat, plane
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Cusco Youth Drop-in Centre Visit, Cusco
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (2 nts)
- Guided excursions with naturalists
- Rubber boot use
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Family Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Family Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Family Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Family Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 6 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : FamilyTrips built for adventurers of all ages with age-appropriate activities and hotels that know families.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.