- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for wildlife along the Amazon River.
- Explore the mysterious Inca ruins at Machu Picchu.
- Sample the seafood in Lima
Every traveller should visit Peru at some point. Introduce your kids to it early through this comprehensive trip that bundles the Amazon, Machu Picchu, Cusco, and more into nine life-changing days. You’ll spend two nights at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon learning about the wildlife from naturalists before exploring the Urubamba Valley, gazing awestruck at Machu Picchu and interacting with the locals in Cusco and Lima. Peru will stick with your children long after they’ve stopped being kids.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Tambopata
Day 3: Tambopata
Day 4: Tambopata/Cusco
Day 5: Cusco/Aguas Calientes
Day 6: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 7: Cusco
Day 8: Cusco/Lima
Day 9: Lima
- Hotels (6 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts)
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD255-335 for meals not included.
- Private van, boat, plane
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Cusco Youth Drop-in Centre Visit, Cusco
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (2 nts)
- Guided excursions with naturalists
- Rubber boot use
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Family Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 105 today.
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Family Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Family Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Family Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 6 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : FamilyTrips built for adventurers of all ages with age-appropriate activities and hotels that know families.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.