- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cusco Discover Sacsayhuaman, Coricancha and the famous San Pedro market before enjoying a magical evening featuring an entertaining folklore show
- Lima Explore the "City of the Kings" and see the Cathedral, Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, City Hall and visit San Francisco Monastery, famous for its catacombs
- Machu Picchu Journey to the marvellous citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Sacred Valley Visit the famous Pisac Market and stop at the Awanakancha Living Museum where you may see llamas, alpacas and vicuñas
Starting in the gastronomic capital of Lima, sip pisco sours and admire colonial casas before heading to the rugged beauty of the Sacred Valley. Walk in the footsteps of the Incas as you admire one of the New 7 Wonders of the World rising above the clouds, then finish your trip in ancient, cultural Cusco. Keen to stay longer? Extend your trip with a visit to the fascinating Uros Islands.
Day 1: Arrive Lima (2 Nights)
Day 2: Lima Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Lima Cusco Sacred Valley (2 Nights)
Day 4: Machu Picchu Excursion
Day 5: Sacred Valley Cusco (2 Nights)
Day 6: Cusco Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Cusco Juliaca Puno and Lake Titicaca (2 Nights)
Day 8: Lake Titicaca Sightseeing
Day 9: Puno and Lake Titicaca Juliaca Depart Lima
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 9 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All internal air included in trip cost
- Train excursion to Machu Picchu
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 161 today.
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 08 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Peru Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.