- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cusco Discover Sacsayhuaman, Coricancha and the famous San Pedro market before enjoying a magical evening featuring an entertaining folklore show
- Lima Explore the "City of the Kings" and see the Cathedral, Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, City Hall and visit San Francisco Monastery, famous for its catacombs
- Machu Picchu Journey to the marvellous citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
Starting in the gastronomic capital of Lima, sip pisco sours and admire colonial casas before heading to the rugged beauty of the Sacred Valley. Walk in the footsteps of the Incas as you admire one of the New 7 Wonders of the World rising above the clouds, then finish your trip in ancient, cultural Cusco. Keen to stay longer? Extend your trip with a visit to the fascinating Uros Islands.
Day 1: Arrive Lima (2 Nights)
Day 2: Lima Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Lima Cusco Sacred Valley (2 Nights)
Day 4: Machu Picchu Excursion
Day 5: Sacred Valley Cusco (2 Nights)
Day 6: Cusco Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Cusco Juliaca Puno and Lake Titicaca (2 Nights)
Day 8: Lake Titicaca Sightseeing
Day 9: Puno and Lake Titicaca Juliaca Depart Lima
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- All internal air included in trip cost
- Train excursion to Machu Picchu
- City orientation tours
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.