- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cusco Discover Sacsayhuaman, Coricancha and the famous San Pedro market before enjoying a magical evening featuring an entertaining folklore show
- Lima Explore the "City of the Kings" and see the Cathedral, Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, City Hall and visit San Francisco Monastery, famous for its catacombs
- Machu Picchu Journey to the marvellous citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Sacred Valley Visit the famous Pisac Market and stop at the Awanakancha Living Museum where you may see llamas, alpacas and vicuñas
Treading the paths of the Incas and their ancestors, the ancient allure of Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley meet the buzz and bustle of Lima and Cusco in time spent with Peru's classic Incan sights and cities.
Day 1: Arrive Lima (2 Nights)
Day 2: Lima Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Lima – Cusco – Sacred Valley (2 Nights)
Day 4: Machu Picchu Excursion
Day 5: Sacred Valley – Cusco (2 Nights)
Day 6: Cusco Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Cusco – Julica – Puno and Lake Titicaca (2 Nights)
Day 8: Lake Titicaca Sightseeing
Day 9: Puno and Lake Titicaca – Juliaca – Depart Lima
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 9 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- All internal air included in trip cost
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Train excursion to Machu Picchu
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Costsaver. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 41 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 24 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Peru Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.