- Active and outdoor
- Train tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Machu Picchu Travel by train to the 'Lost City', one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cusco Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
- Arequipa Discover the fascinating Santa Catalina Convent
- Lake Titicaca Traverse the highest navigable lake in the world, visiting the Uros and Taquile Islands
Discover Peru, the sacred land of the Incas, in comfort. Staying in a series of premium hotels, unwind in the tranquil sacred valley, watch condors flying over the Colca Canyon, and visit the awe-inspiring 'Lost City' of Machu Picchu. Lake Titicaca - Visit the floating island communities living on this incredible high altitude lake Cusco - Sip pisco sours after a day exploring the ancient capital city of the Incas Machu Picchu - Travel by train to Aguas Calientes, the gateway to this impressive ancient site, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Day 1 : Join trip in Lima
Day 2 : Tour Lima, fly to Arequipa
Day 3 : In Arequipa; visit the Santa Catalina Convent
Day 4 : Drive to Chivay
Day 5 : Visit the Colca Canyon, continue to Puno
Day 6 : Boat trip on Lake Titicaca; visit Uros and Taquile Islands
Day 7 : Journey to Cusco
Day 8 : In Cusco; visit Sacsayhuaman Fortress
Day 9 : Free Day in Cusco
Day 10 : Train to Aguas Calientes; visit Machu Picchu
Day 11 : More time to discover Machu Picchu (optional); train to Ollantaytambo
Day 12 : In the Sacred Valley; optional whitewater rafting; return to Cusco
Day 13 : Trip ends in Cusco
- 12 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Hotel la Hacienda (1 night)
- Casa Andina Select Arequipa (2 nights)
- Casa Andina Standard Colca - Chivay (1 night)
- Royal Inn Hotel (2 nights)
- Xima Hotel (4 nights)
- El Mapi Hotel (1 night)
- Hotel Hacienda del Valle (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Lima and from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 118+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.