- Expedition tour
- duration 10 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
There isn’t a country in South America more complex and fascinating than Peru. From ancient Incan civilisations and the legacy of the conquistadors to the impressive valleys and peaks of the Andes, you’ll be charmed and enchanted during your time in this intriguing country.
Delve into Peru’s Sacred Valley and discover the culture, arts and cuisine of the many remarkable communities that make the valley their home. Archaeology buffs will be in their element, with plenty of ruins to explore including the World Heritage-listed Incan site of Machu Picchu before the delights of the charming city of Cuzco are revealed. There’s an abundance of included activities from community visits, local market explorations and fascinating museums to exploring ancient sites. This itinerary is at the perfect pace to relax and explore this destination before cruising in all-inclusive luxury on board Scenic Eclipse.
Day 1 : Lima,Peru
Day 2 : Lima
Day 3 : Lima > Sacred Valley
Day 4 : Sacred Valley
Day 5 : Sacred Valley
Day 6 : Sacred Valley > Machu Picchu
Day 7 : Machu Picchu > Cuzco
Day 8 : Cuzco
Day 9 : Cuzco
Day 10 : Cuzco
- 9 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunchs
- 5 Dinners
- Porterage throughout, plus return airport transfers
- Cruise Ship
- Fully escorted land journey led by an expert handpicked Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- The intimacy of small group land journeys with up to 20 guests
- Exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of Scenic Freechoice activities
- Scenic Sundowners event
- Memorable Scenic Special Stay
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Lima and from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 285 today.
- Earn US$ 190+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 October 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.