- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marvel at the scale and design of Machu Picchu on a guided tour of the ruins and during free time
- Stop in at the incredible floating Uros Islands, constructed by the Uros people as a form of protective isolation in ancient times
- Discover Buenos Aires, Argentina's ostentatious capital, and enjoy a private tango lesson from a professional dance couple
- See the marvellous and breathtaking Iguazu Falls from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides
Immerse yourself in three bold and rugged destinations on this tour. This 16-day adventure through South America will have you exploring the lofty ruins of Machu Picchu, perfecting your steps at a private tango class in Buenos Aires and sipping a caipirinha in Rio de Janeiro.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Sacred Valley of the Inca
Sacred Valley of the Inca/Aguas Calientes
Iguazu Falls (Brazil)
Iguazu Falls (Argentina)
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel (15 nights)
- 13 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches
- Boat , Bus , Private vehicle , Plane , Train
- Complimentary airport arrival transfer
- Lima - Leader led orientation walk of Miraflores
- Lima - Guided tour, including San Francisco Monastery, the Catacombs and Central Market
- Sacred Valley - Community visit & lunch
- Sacred Valley - Maras Salt Mines Visit
- Machu Picchu - Guided visit
- Cusco - Walking Tour: Main Square, San Blas Square, Coricancha Temple, San Pedro Market & 12 Angle Stone.
- Lake Titicaca - Floating Uros Islands & Taquile Island
- Puno - Sillustani archaeological site
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Buenos Aires - Full-day guided tour
- Buenos Aires - Tango demonstration by professional dancers
- Buenos Aires - Tango lesson
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Guarani community visit
- Rio de Janeiro - Total Rio Tour Combo 1: Santa Teresa, Corcovado, Christ & Copacabana
- Any international flights to Lima and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru, Argentina & Brazil Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 253+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru, Argentina & Brazil Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 June 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru, Argentina & Brazil Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru, Argentina & Brazil Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Due to the high altitude of many of places we visit some people can suffer altitude sickness, regardless of age, gender or fitness. It even happened to Sir Edmund Hillary! Please see the ‘Medical and Health Information’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
- There are a couple of long journeys on this trip, in particular from Cusco to Puno, which is a 7-hour drive in a private van. Although this may be tiring, it's a great chance to sit back and enjoy the passing scenery and chat to your fellow travellers.
- Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes, adequate sun protection and comfortable clothes. There are a number of days when you’ll spend time walking around sites or on tours.
- Visitors are not permitted to explore Machu Picchu without a Machu Picchu guide (not our trip leaders) and must follow set routes within the site. This trip includes two guided visits of Machu Picchu and each visit is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours long. Once your guided visits conclude, you will need to leave the site and personal exploration of Machu Picchu is not permitted. Your leader will provide more information to ensure you get the most out of your visits to this incredible site.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Alternate Joining point description
Alternate Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal