- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 30 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Choose the classic Inca Trail, the quieter Quarry Trail or the scenic train route to reach Machu Picchu. It will be unforgettable, no matter how you get there.
- Take a boat tour around the floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca and spend the night with a local family in a traditional island community.
- Spend two nights deep in the Amazon Jungle, trekking with local flora and fauna experts through the ‘Lungs of the World’.
- Huge giant tortoises, colourful marine iguanas and the puppies of the sea (AKA sea lions) – come facetoface with these creatures and more on the Galapagos Islands.
This trip combines our most comprehensive adventure through Peru with an immersive experience on the Galapagos Islands to become a breathtaking 30-day tour through ancient cities and beautiful landscapes. Cruise deep into the Amazon and spend two nights in jungle lodges, stay with a local family on Lake Titicaca’s floating islands, explore Colca Canyon and reach the famed Inca city of Machu Picchu by trek or train. Just when you think it can’t get any more amazing, prepare to have your mind blown all over on the Galapagos Islands. Encounter colourful, bizarre and beautiful wildlife and traverse volcanic landscapes. Walk among giant tortoises, hike to the top of a volcano on Isla Isabela and fall in love with sea lions.
Pisco/Paracas - Nazca Lines
Lake Titicaca (Home stay)
Inca Trail, Inca Quarry trail or Train option
Inca Trail, Inca Quarry trail or Train option
Inca Trail, Quarry trail or Train option
Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or Train (Machu Picchu) / Cusco
Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
Isla San Cristobal
Isla Floreana / Isla Isabela
Isla Isabela / Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz
- Camping (with basic facilities) (3 nights), Homestay (1 night), Hotel (23 nights), Jungle Lodge (2 nights)
- 26 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Plane , Speed Boat , Canoe , Train , Private Vehicle , Public bus
- An expert tour leader
- Chauchilla Cemetery Tour
- Colca Canyon -Guided tour
- Lake Titicaca - Boat tour & Homestay
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Amazon Jungle - Amazon jungle lodge stay
- Isla San Cristobal- Snorkeling in La Loberia (1.5 Hours)
- San Cristobal - Excursion to Leon Dormido or Lobos Islands
- Isla San Cristobal - Interpretation Center (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal - Cerro Tijeretas View Point (1 Hour)
- Floreana - Snorkeling
- Isla Isabela -Tintoreras or Shark Alley (2.5 Hours)
- Isla Isabela - Flamingo lagoon visit (30 Minutes)
- Isla Isabela - Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela- Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (5-6 Hours)
- Kayaking - Isla Isabela
- Santa Cruz Highlands Visit (3 Hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Tortuga Bay walk
- Any international flights to Lima and from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru & Galapagos Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 232+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru & Galapagos Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru & Galapagos Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru & Galapagos Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Sometimes you’ve got to rough it to get amongst it. While most of the accommodation on this trip is tourist class, there will be some very basic accommodation when it makes sense. This includes the two homestays in rural Peru, the Amazon Jungle eco-lodges and (if you choose to trek to Machu Picchu) camping along the Inca or Quarry Trail. There'll be no power in these places and some won't have showers and hot water.
- The Amazon can be hot, humid and sticky. While travelling in this region, it's best to wear light cotton clothing and come prepared with insect repellent.
- Altitude sickness is always a possibility at the heights this trip reaches, regardless of age or health. Please see the ‘Medical and health information’ section of Essential Trip Information for more detail on this.
- This trip involves a lot of walking, such as the 5—6 hour hike to the top of Sierra Negra Volcano in The Galapagos. If you choose to hike either the Inca or Quarry trails, they will be strenuous. The trip is recommended for those with at least a moderate level of fitness. Please bring durable footwear suitable to hiking. See the ‘Packing’ section of the Essential Trip Information for details.
- This trip involves a lot of travel by speedboat between the various Galapagos Islands. The rides can be quite bumpy at times, but the good news is that seasickness can often be managed with medication. Please consult a health professional to assess your suitability for such medication.
- Close proximity to the equator means sun in the Galapagos Islands is incredibly strong. Ensure you are prepared with sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses. We also recommend a rash guard.
- This trip includes multiple snorkelling excursions. Travellers often find snorkelling in the Galapagos to be the most memorable part of their journey, jut note that confident swimming skills are required to take part. Alternative activities will not be on offer.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.