- duration 18 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Relax and enjoy the amazing facilities of your floating resort and perhaps take a dip in the Scandinavian inspired plunge pools.
- A day at sea.
- Visit Castro, where colorful wooden stilt houses line the waterfront and the Chilote culture is seen throughout the World Heritage listed chruches and architecture.
- A day of cruising and exploration.
Islands, glaciers & fjords
A truly bespoke itinerary that offers up the very best of the islands and fjords of Patagonia and Chile. Starting in the largest seaport in Peru, before continuing down the Chilean coastline into the capital of Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia.
Scenic Eclipse will take you further into this incredible landscape so you can explore, see and do more.
Abounding in natural phenomenon you will appreciate the full size of the enormous glaciers from the Zodiacs or kayaks and from above in the helicopter^. Discover resident colonies of Magellanic and king penguins on board Scenic Eclipse on this fascinating journey.
Day 1 : Callao, Lima
Day 2 : Parcas
Day 3 : At sea
Day 4 : At sea
Day 5 : At sea
Day 6 : Valparaiso, Chile
Day 7 : At sea
Day 8 : Puerto Montt
Day 9 : Castro
Day 10 : Laguna San Rafael
Day 11 : Tortel
Day 12 : Angustura Inglese
Day 13 : Chilean Fjords
Day 14 : Punta Arenas
Day 15 : Seno Agostini & Seno Garibaldi
Day 16 : Seno Agostini & Seno Garibaldi
Day 17 : Cape Horn & Puerto Williams
Day 18 : Ushuaia, Argentina > Buenos Aires
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Owner’s penthouse
- Panorama suite
- Spa suite
- 17 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches and 17 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 18 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 18 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Lima and from Ushuaia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru and Chile Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 350 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 23 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Peru and Chile Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru and Chile Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.