- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the iconic citadel of Machu Picchu on foot or by train.
- Get creative with photo ops on the stunning landscapes of Bolivia’s Salar de Uyuni. Stay at an ecolodge deep in the Amazon jungle.
- And spot wildlife with expert naturalists. Experience life at a traditional Bolivian hacienda high in the Andes.
Experience the awe-inspiring wonders of Bolivia and Peru. Learn about Peru’s storied past in the former Inca capital of Cusco, and venture into the heart of the Amazon jungle. Hike the Inca Trail—or catch the scenic train—to the endlessly fascinating Machu Picchu; then travel to Bolivia to see the striking Salar de Uyuni and colonial cities surrounded by soaring Andean peaks.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Tambopata
Day 3: Tambopata
Day 4: Tambopata/Cusco
Day 5: Cusco/Urubamba
Day 6: Inca Trail
Day 7: Inca Trail
Day 8: Inca Trail
Day 9: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 10: Cusco/La Paz
Day 11: La Paz/Sucre
Day 12: Potosi Countryside
Day 13: Potosí/Uyuni
Day 14: Uyuni
Day 15: Uyuni/La Paz
Day 16: La Paz
- Hotels (9 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), Inca Trail camping or Cusco-stay hotel (3 nts), Hacienda/farm (1 nt).
15 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD290-380 for meals not included.
- Private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, 4x4 vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cusco Planetarium, Cusco
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Andean Experience, Urubamba
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: La Paz Culinary Experience, La Paz
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Bolivian Hacienda Experience, Potosí
- Your G for Good Moment: Parque de la Papa (Potato Park), Pisac
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lunch, Santiago de Agencha
- Arrival transfer
- Three-day (2 nts) excursion to the G Adventures exclusive rainforest lodge
- Sacred Valley tour
- Choice of four-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters or Cusco/Aguas Calientes stay with scenic train
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- La Paz city tour
- Sucre orientation walk
- Excursions to the Uyuni Salt Flats
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Lima and from La Paz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru and Bolivia: Machu Picchu to the Salt Flats tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 154+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru and Bolivia: Machu Picchu to the Salt Flats tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru and Bolivia: Machu Picchu to the Salt Flats tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru and Bolivia: Machu Picchu to the Salt Flats tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Merchandising : Award Winning Inca Trail ProgramNamed Best Inca Trail Tour Operator by the Regional Direction of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Cusco (RDFTTC) in Peru. Your purchase of this tour helps employ over 560 local guides, porters, cooks, drivers, and office staff — connecting local communities to the global tourism chain. Learn more.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.