- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Meet the locals at an Andean homestay.
- Spot soaring condors at Colca Canyon.
- Sip pisco sours and eat ceviche.
Climb the legendary Inca Trail to the cloud forest citadel of Machu Picchu, dine the traditional way at a ceremonial Pachamanca feast, or take an optional flight over the Nazca Lines — the adventure is yours to choose! With the services of a CEO (Chief Experience Officer) and your accommodation and transport taken care of, this trip offers great value as it introduces the region’s main sights, providing plenty of flexibility so you can experience an adventure you'll never forget. Take a trip that's packed with just the essentials — 14 days of maximum Peru at minimum cost. This is everything you imagined Peru would be — and more!
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Nazca
Day 3: Nazca/Arequipa
Day 4: Arequipa
Day 5: Arequipa/Colca Canyon
Day 6: Colca Canyon
Day 7: Cusco
Day 8: Cusco/Ccaccaccollo
Day 9: Ccaccaccollo/Ollantaytambo
Day 10: Inca Trail
Day 11: Inca Trail
Day 12: Inca Trail
Day 13: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 14: Cusco
- Simple hotels (7 nts), overnight bus (2 nts), homestay (1 nt), camping (3 nts).
9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD245-320 for meals not included.
- Hiking, local bus, train.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Hands-On Moment: Pachamanca, Nazca
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Your Local Living Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community Homestay, Ccaccaccollo
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco
- Overnight Colca Canyon excursion
- Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters (4 days)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Lima and from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru: Ancient Cities & the Andes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 47 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru: Ancient Cities & the Andes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Peru: Ancient Cities & the Andes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru: Ancient Cities & the Andes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.