- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Etched into the desert landscape on the coast of Peru, the strange and mysterious Nazca Lines are one of Peru’s star attractions. Visit some of the world's highest sand dunes at Huacachina Oasis, the ancient mummies of Chauchilla Cemetery and experience the celebrated wildlife-rich Ballestas Islands.
Day 1-2: Lima – Nazca – Pisco – Lima
Day 3: Ballestas Islands – Depart Lima
- 2 night(s) in hotels
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 24 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nazca, Huacachina & Ballestas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 25 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nazca, Huacachina & Ballestas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nazca, Huacachina & Ballestas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.