- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Machu Picchu, voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the Modern World
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Walk around Lima's old town
- Trip around beautiful Cuzco city
Catch a flight from Lima to Cusco, where you will spend a day strolling through Pisac’s famed craft market and exploring the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo. Take a train to Aguas Calientes. Explore the Sacred Valley and spend two days marveling at the masterpiece called Machu Picchu, the famed 15th century Inca citadel that also happens to be one of the most significant and spectacular sites in the world.
Enjoy the opportunity to explore incredible landmarks of the lost Inca civilization, including the Qoricacha Temple, Plaza de Armas, Sacsayhuaman and the fortress of Puka Pukara. End your journey in Cusco.
Our favourite hotel was Aranwa Scared Valley. The hotel was very well designed. The rooms were spacious, modern and had all the extras you would see in a good 5 star hotel. The grounds were well maintained and the landscaping was very interesting. Besides a theatre with evening shows and popcorn, there was an art gallery, well restored church, great pool area and many dining options. The staff were always helpful and worked well with our travel agent manage our bags left behind.
The day trip to Machu Picchu, was the best!”
Machu Piccu and Iguazu Falls( Argentina side) are definitely the highlights.
The guide in Machu Piccu is outstanding as his description of the place is interesting and in great details. Unfortunately I didn’t remember his name. Definitely a wonderful knowledgeable young gentlemen. Diago(not sure if I got the name right.) is also an excellent guide. He knows the place very well and brought us to all the wonderful spots and managed to avoid or bit the crowds! A very caring person and likes to joke around which made the tour very interesting.
There is nothing that did not meet our expectation. Although there was a bit of hiccups in our trip, somehow things were resolved, so no fuss. I do want to comment that the trip was well organised by Say Hueque. Everyone in every place has been very punctual, helpful and polite. Patricia and myself would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in making our travel memorable. Would definitely recommend Say Hueque to my friends.”
My absolutely favorite guide was Fernando on Inca Trail. Extremely knowledgeable, great attitude, very helpful and showed personal interest in each traveler.
The only thing is that perhaps we could have been given a choice of less expensive hotels. All the hotels were fantastic, but we do not really require that level of luxury
Thank you so much for such a wonderful trip!”
Day 1: Arrive in Lima
Day 2: Half-day city tour of Lima
Day 3: Lima - Cusco - Sacred Valley
Day 4: Sacred Valley - Full Day Chinchero/ Vivo Museum/
Day 5: Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
Day 6: Machu Picchu tour - Cusco
Day 7: Half-day Cusco tour
Day 8: Goodbye, Peru
- Transfers mentioned on the itinerary, including airport pickup and dropoff
- 2 nights in Lima, 2 nights in the Sacred Valley, 1 night in Aguas Calientes and 2 nights in Cusco with breakfasts included
- Lunches included on days 4 & 5 as per the itinerary
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Tickets to Casa Aliaga, Cathedral and Larco Museum in Lima, Pisac and Ollantaytambo Fortress, Machu Picchu, Qoricancha Temple, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenco, Puca Pucara & Tambomachay in Cusco
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- International & domestic flights
- Travel / medical insurance
- Personal expenses
- Save +US$ 45 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without any responsibility on part of Say Hueque.