- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wake up early to reach Machu Picchu for sunrise
- Take a guided tour around the ruins of Machu Picchu
- See sights like the ritual baths, Palace of the Princess and the Temple of the Sun
You will get to see the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu, which stands 2,430 meters above sea-level in the middle of a tropical mountain forest, in an extraordinarily beautiful setting. Known as the most amazing urban creation of the Inca Empire at its height; its giant walls, terraces and ramps seem as if they have been cut naturally in the continuous rock escarpments. You will arrive at sunrise – a symbolic time for the Incans – and watch dawn break over the weathered walls of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
See the detailed itinerary for more information.
Day 1: Lima – Cuzco
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Day 3: Cuzco - Lima
- Hotel nights as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Tours and Transfers
- Train to/from Machu Picchu
- 24/7 support
- Accredited Tour Guides
- Domestic airfare
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPersons over 60 years of age will be advised to obtain medical evidence of fitness to travel on the chosen itinerary. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Peru Best Tours.