- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour the Sacred Valley and the ancient settlements of Pisay and Ollantaytambo with a guide
- Take a guided tour of the famous citadel of Machu Picchu
- Explore the Amazon rainforest and enjoy the wildlife and amazing views
- Discover the city of Lima via a walking tour
The sky-scraping citadel of Machu Picchu, also known as the Lost City of the Incas, was built in the peaks of the Andes around 1450. If its walls could talk, they would tell tales of Incan sacrifice, worship and royalty. The Amazon, meanwhile, comprises the most expansive rainforest in the world, home to the second-longest river on earth and the life-giving artery that pumps its way across South America. Much of this territory is untamed and some is even unchartered!
On this tour you will have the opportunity to explore the famous Machu Picchu, enjoy spotting exotic animals and other wildlife in the rainforest, and create memories to last a lifetime!
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima – Cuzco
Day 3: Cuzco – Sacred Valley – Aguas Calientes
Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cuzco
Day 5: Cuzco – Puerto Maldonado – Amazon Rainforest
Day 6: Amazon Rainforest
Day 7: Amazon Rainforest – Puerto Maldonado – Lima
- All meals in the rainforest
- All breakfasts
- Travel insurance
- 24/7 support
- Accredited tour guides
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
- Hotel nights
- Train to/from Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees
- Tours and transfers
- Meals not mentioned
- Domestic airfare
- International airfare
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPersons over 60 years of age will be advised to obtain medical evidence of fitness to travel on the chosen itinerary. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Peru Best Tours.