- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go sandboarding in the oasis of Huacachina.
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon.
- Meet the locals at a Lake Titicaca homestay.
Take the party to new heights in the rarefied air of the Andes. With other young travellers not afraid to try new things, you'll journey from the enigmatic Nazca Lines to the lost city of Machu Picchu and onward to incredible La Paz. You'll commune with the condors in Colca Canyon and feel like a local while crashing at a small village homestay at Lake Titicaca. Think of this as three weeks of climbing higher, going further, and pushing boundaries on the roof of South America.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Huacachina
Day 3: Huacachina/Nazca
Day 4: Nazca/Arequipa
Day 5: Arequipa
Day 6: Arequipa/Colca Canyon
Day 7: Colca Canyon/Arequipa
Day 8: Arequipa/Cusco
Day 9: Cusco
Day 10: Cusco
Day 11: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 12: Inca Trail
Day 13: Inca Trail
Day 14: Inca Trail
Day 15: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 16: Cusco
Day 17: Cusco/Puno
Day 18: Puno/Lake Titicaca
Day 19: Lake Titicaca/Puno
Day 20: Puno/La Paz
Day 21: La Paz
- Simple hotels (10 nts), hostel (4 nts, multi-share), overnight buses (2 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (1 nt).
15 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD405-530 for meals not included.
- Local bus, train, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Your Foodie Moment: Sacred Valley Brewery, Ollantaytambo
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Sunset sandboarding & dune buggies (Huacachina)
- Pachamanca-style dinner (Nazca)
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail hike with a local guide, cook, and porters (4 days)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Guided Lake Titicaca excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Lima and from La Paz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Lima to La Paz: Sandboarding & Sunsets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 115 today.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lima to La Paz: Sandboarding & Sunsets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lima to La Paz: Sandboarding & Sunsets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lima to La Paz: Sandboarding & Sunsets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Merchandising : Award Winning Inca Trail ProgramNamed Best Inca Trail Tour Operator by the Regional Direction of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Cusco (RDFTTC) in Peru. Your purchase of this tour helps employ over 560 local guides, porters, cooks, drivers, and office staff — connecting local communities to the global tourism chain. Learn more.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.