- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Amazon – spend two nights in the jungle and explore the world’s largest tropical rainforest
- Cusco – take in the highlights of the captivating capital of the Inca Empire on a guided tour and explore the Sacsayhuaman Fortress. Also enjoy a cooking class and a visit to Chinchero Village
- Sacred Valley of the Incas – roam around the Pisac ruins, the temple of Ollantaytambo and local markets
- Machu Picchu – take a scenic train ride to explore the spectacular Inca citadel, which is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
From Peru to Bolivia, Lima to La Paz, we take a tour of some of the regions most fascinating destinations, starting with the captivating Peruvian capital of Lima. We'll learn about the incredible flora and fauna of the vast Amazon Jungle. Taking a scenic train ride through the Andean mountains we'll reach the breathtaking 'lost city' of Machu Picchu before interacting with the indigenous people of the floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca. This 14 day tour ends in the lofty city of La Paz.
Day: 1 Lima
Day: 2 Lima
Day: 3-4 Puerto Maldonado and the Amazon
Day: 5-6 Cusco
Day: 7 Sacred Valley
Day: 8 Machu Picchu
Day: 9 Cusco
Day: 10-11 Lake Titicaca (Peru)
Day: 12-13 La Paz
Day: 14 La Paz
- 12 nights 4 star hotels and jungle lodge, 1 night 3 star hotel in the Sacred Valley
- 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- 2 economy class flights: Lima - Puerto Maldonado - Cusco
- Airport transfers on day 1 and day 14
- Transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles, tourist bus Cusco - Puno and local bus from Puno - La Paz
- Guided tour of Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and La Paz
- Escorted by English-speaking local tour leader (in Peru for groups of 4 or more) and specialist local guides for included sightseeing
- Excursions to the Amazon Jungle and Lake Titicaca
- Expedition train to Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees and Cusco Tourist Ticket
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- Tipping - refer to the Tipping paragraph in the Trip Notes for further information
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 189+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lima to La Paz - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lima to La Paz - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lima to La Paz - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.