- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
Journey along the spine of South America and be amazed at some of the most stunning landscapes in the world.
Discover the Incan Citadel of Machu Picchu and marvel at the mysterious Nazca Lines. Let us guide you through this captivating coastline of vibrant cities, colonial towns, renowned wine regions and natural wonders.
Day 1 : Lima (Callao), Peru
Day 2 : Paracas
Day 3 : At Sea
Day 4 : Matarani
Day 5 : Arica, Chile
Day 6 : Iquique
Day 7 : Isla Pan de Azucar
Day 8 : At Sea
Day 9 : Valparaiso > Santiago, Chile
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Owner’s penthouse
- Panorama suite
- Spa suite
- 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 8 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 9 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 9 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Lima and from Santiago are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Latin America Delights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Latin America Delights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Latin America Delights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.