- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Witness traditional life on Lake Titicaca.
- Soak in the views and culture of the Sacred Valley.
- Stand in awe of the famed Machu Picchu
Spend eight days exploring the land of the Incas, including Lima, Lake Titicaca, and Cusco. Visit the highest lake in the world and meet the people that live around it. Delight in the views of the Sacred Valley on the train to Machu Picchu. Enjoy the very best of Peru.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Puno
Day 3: Puno
Day 4: Puno/Cusco
Day 5: Cusco/Urubamba
Day 6: Urubamba/Aguas Calientes
Day 7: Aguas Calientes/Cusco
Day 8: Cusco
- Hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Note: Allow USD260-340 for meals not included.
- Bus, private van, boat, train, plane, walking.
- G Adventures Representative in Lima and Cusco, Inca guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Guided tour of Uros and Taquile Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery-making demonstration
- Train to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Lima and from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Lake Titicaca & Machu Picchu Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lake Titicaca & Machu Picchu Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lake Titicaca & Machu Picchu Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lake Titicaca & Machu Picchu Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.