- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- There's no better place to fuel up for an Inca Trail trek than Lima, home to a booming food scene full of delicious specialties like ceviche and chicharron
- Marvel at the mother of all Inca cities – Machu Picchu – during a guided tour of the site. You can either get there the (very) oldfashioned way via the Inca Trail, or take a train if trekking’s not your thing
- Take a guided stroll through Cusco, where Inca temples and Spanish cathedrals alike line the cobblestone streets
- Spend time with a community near Ollantaytambo and have a go at the Quechua language over a bite of the local cuisine for lunch
Travel from the heady heights of the Andes to the exotic lowlands of the Amazon on this journey through the best of Peru. Get acquainted with the charm and grace of historic towns before hiking along ancient pathways to Machu Picchu and discovering the heart and soul of the Inca Empire. Then eyeball exotic plant and wildlife in the world's most remarkable jungle. From vibrant cities to glorious natural wonders, this trip shows you all corners of Peru.
Sacred Valley - Ollantaytambo (2792m)
Inca Trail (3100m) or Quarry Trail (3700m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (3650m) or Quarry Trail (3600m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (2650m) or Aguas Calientes (2040m)
Machu Picchu (2430) - Cusco
- Hotel (6 nights), Camping (with basic facilities) (3 nights), Jungle Lodge (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- Canoe , Private minibus , Train , Plane
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Community visit & lunch
- Cusco - 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail)
- Machu Picchu - Guided tour
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inca Trail & Amazon Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inca Trail & Amazon Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 12 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Inca Trail & Amazon Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inca Trail & Amazon Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip visits places that are at high altitude, and as a result some people can suffer from altitude sickness, regardless of age or physical health. Please see the ‘Medical and health information’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more important details on this.
- This trip involves a lot of walking to see the sites, and if you do the trek option, there'll be strenuous hiking. The trip is recommended for those with a moderate level of fitness but there are also a few different trail options to suit your interests and physical capabilities. Please bring durable footwear suitable to hiking. See the ‘Packing’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
- For those who do the Inca trail or Inca Quarry trail, you'll be camping with basic facilities. It's not exactly luxury, but the rewards of the trek are great.
- The Amazon Jungle can be very hot and humid, so it's important to drink plenty of water and wear light cotton clothing. Make sure you also bring tropical-strength insect repellant.
- This trip includes a full day's walk in the jungle. Even though the paths are well defined, this still requires a reasonable level of fitness, and sturdy walking shoes or light hiking boots are essential.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions