- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- CITY TOUR in Lima and Cusco
- VISIT the outdoor market at Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu, Sacsayhuaman ruins, the Uros Islands
- CRUISE Lake Titicaca
- SCENIC DRIVE through the Sacred Valley
From the clouds of the Andes to the birthplace of the sun, this trek through Peru's altiplanos and the famous floating Uros Islands traces the ancient past of the Incas.
Day 1: Arrive Lima (2 Nights)
Day 2: Lima Sightseeing
Day 3: Lima – Cusco – Sacred Valley (2 Nights)
Day 4: Sacred Valley
Day 5: Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu
Day 6: Machu Picchu – Cusco (2 Nights)
Day 7: Cusco Sightseeing
Day 8: Cusco – Juliaca – Puno (2 Nights)
Day 9: Lake Titicaca Excursion
Day 10: Puno – Juliaca – Lima
Day 11: Depart Lima
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 10 breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - All Intra-Air Flights: Lima to Cusco, Cusco to Juliaca and Juliaca to Lima, including porter service at all airports.
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this In the Footsteps of the Incas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 135 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 08 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
In the Footsteps of the Incas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this In the Footsteps of the Incas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.