- Visit the awe-inspiring Machu Picchu ruins on a guided tour
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas and learn about the artisan craft of weaving wool
- Sip on Pisco Sour cocktails in Lima, the cosmopolitan capital of Peru
- Take a train journey through the high Andes to the former Inca capital of Cusco
- Visit the Uros Islands, a community of man-made islands made of reeds on Lake Titicaca
Discover the best of Peru on this 8-day trip to the country's unmissable sights, from the wonders of Macchu Pichu and serene Sacred Valley to local villages packed with culture and tradition. Travel to the Inca Empire by train and explore at your own leisure, learn of the artisan craft of weaving wool and sip on Pisco Sour cocktails in the cosmo city of Lima. This 8-day circular route uncovers the highlights of South Peru with two included domestic flights to save on travel time.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima, Cusco
Day 3: Cusco, Sacred Valley
Day 4: Sacred Valley (Aguas Calientes)
Day 5: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
Day 6: Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco
Day 7: Cusco, Lima
Day 8: Lima
- 4 Star Hotels
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- A/C Vehicle, train, domestic flights from Lima to Cusco & Cusco to Lima.
- Flights between Lima and Cusco
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Peru (4 Star Hotels) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 April 2024, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Peru (4 Star Hotels) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Peru (4 Star Hotels) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.