- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- In the last decade, Peru has undergone a culinary renaissance, so this is one of our hottest food destinations.
- Discover the breadth of Peruvian cuisine in all its rich and colourful history, from the rustic ‘pachamanca’ tradition to Lima’s world-class urban street food scene.
From US$ 2,070 US$ 1,863 9 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 6 seats left|
|Mar 23||10+ seats left|
- Visit a Peruvian family, learn new recipes, enjoy delicious food
- Taste local dishes such as causa limeña and ceviche
- Explore Lima like a local, away from the tourist trail
- Indulge in the mouth-watering Peruvian street food
- Explore boho Lima through its bars
- Sample pisco cocktails
- Discover Lima through its colonial architecture
- Explore churches, parks, and plazas as you listen to local tales
- Kick back in Peru with a drink of Pisco Sour!
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results