- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at the mother of all Inca cities, magical Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins and free time to explore on your own
- Enjoy plenty of time in gorgeous Cusco, the perfect place to launch into further outdoor adventures, or simply relax and take in mountain views
- The floating reed islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca are astounding in concept, construction and history. Take a boat tour on the world's highest navigable lake and stay with a local family there
- Discover Buenos Aires, Argentina's sultry and sensual capital. Tour its best sights, then explore its many corners at your leisure, from the starstudded Recoleta cemetery to the tuckedaway milongas (tango halls)
There are many sides to South America, from the energy of the cities, the beauty of the lansdcapes and the spirit of its people. Discover it all on this trip that winds through the Inca heartlands and jungles of Peru, the enigmatic cities and natural wonders of Argentina and the dynamism of Brazil's vivacious Rio. See animals, meet locals, traverse trails and marvel at all the contrasts of this very special corner of the world.
Machu Picchu / Cusco
Lake Titicaca (Homestay)
Foz do Iguazu
Foz do Iguacu
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
- Homestay (1 night), Hotel (14 nights)
- 16 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Boat , Bus , Private , Vehicle , Plane , Train
- An expert tour leader
- Lima - Leader-led walking tour
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Community visit & lunch
- Machu Picchu - Entrance and guided tour
- Lake Titicaca - Boat tour & Homestay
- Buenos Aires - Leader-led orientation walk
- Ibera Wetlands - Day tour
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Guarani community visit
- Rio de Janeiro - Corcovado, Christ the Redeemer & Farmer's Market Urban Adventure
- Any international flights to Lima and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Peru, Argentina & Brazil tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 225+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Peru, Argentina & Brazil tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 May 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Peru, Argentina & Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Peru, Argentina & Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip visits places that are at high altitude, and as a result some people can suffer from altitude sickness, regardless of age or physical health. Please see the ‘Medical and Health Information’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
- The facilities are basic at your homestay on Lake Titicaca. While creature comforts are few and far between while you're there, many travellers find the experience a rich and rewarding one.
- There are several orientation walks and city tours during this trip, so there will be quite a lot of walking. It’s important to always bring plenty of water, wear comfortable walking shoes and ensure you use adequate sun protection. Wearing layers is a good way to tackle the heat.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description