- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Travelling down Peru's coast, say hello to sea lions at the Ballestas Islands before heading to Nazca where you can discover the Nazca Lines. Your tour takes you to the highest navigable lake in the world before journeying to Cusco, the base for exploring Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Arrive Lima
Day 2: Paracas
Day 3: Nazca
Day 4: Overnight Bus to Arequipa
Day 5: Arequipa
Day 6: Colca Canyon
Day 7: Puno
Day 8: Lake Titicaca
Day 9: Cusco
Day 10: Sacred Valley of the Incas & Ollantaytambo
Day 11: Machu Picchu & Cusco
Day 12: Depart Cusco
- 10 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper buses
- 11 Breakfast(s), 2 Lunch(es), 1 Dinner(s)
- Overnight Bus, Public Bus, Private Vehicle
- Visit Huacachina Oasis
- A boat tour of the Ballestas Islands
- Entrance to & guided tour Colca Canyon
- Day trip to Lake Titicaca
- Guided tour of Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Coastal Peru tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 174 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 02 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Coastal Peru tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Coastal Peru tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.