- duration days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Scenic Enrich – Andean feast
- Scenic Freechoice and Farm to Table
- Ancient Inca site
- Experience the Vistadome train
On this 28 day journey, cruise South America on board 6-star Scenic Eclipse. Tour Peru & visit Machu Picchu before cruising the Chilean Fjords & Cape Horn.
Sacred valleys and astonishing vistas
Journey through a country that will fascinate with its rich history, epic mountains and iconic culture.
Peru’s many wonders are yours for the taking on the first part of this journey, from Lima to the Sacred Valley and the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Then board Scenic Eclipse for your all-inclusive cruise of the majestic Chilean Fjords.
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2 : Lima > Sacred Valley
Day 3 : Sacred Valley
Day 4 : Sacred Valley
Day 5 : Sacred Valley > Machu Picchu
Day 6 : Machu Picchu > Cuzco
Day 7 : Cuzco
Day 8 : Cuzco
Day 9 : Cuzco > Lima
Day 10 : Lima (Callao)
Day 11 : Paracas
Day 12 : At sea
Day 13 : At sea
Day 14 : At sea
Day 15 : Valparaíso
Day 16 : At sea
Day 17 : Puerto Montt
Day 18 : Castro
Day 19 : San Rafael Lagoon
Day 20 : Inner Fjords
Day 21 : Inner Fjords
Day 22 : Inner Fjords
Day 23 : Punta Arenas
Day 24 : Punta Arenas
Day 25 : Chilean Fjords
Day 26 : Chilean Fjords
Day 27 : Cape Horn
Day 28 : Ushuaia > Buenos Aires
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Owner’s penthouse
- Spa suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 28 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 28 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- 18 night all-inclusive luxury Scenic Eclipse cruise
- The intimacy of small group land journeys with up to 20 guests
- Exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Scenic Sundowner events
- Your choice of Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- Memorable Scenic Special Stays
- Fully escorted land journey led by an expert handpicked Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- Internal flights and taxes
- Porterage throughout plus return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Lima and from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chilean Fjords & Cape Horn with Highlights of Peru tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 11 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Chilean Fjords & Cape Horn with Highlights of Peru tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chilean Fjords & Cape Horn with Highlights of Peru tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.