- Travel through the Sacred Valley; visit Machu Picchu, one of the World Wonders
- Discover the rich colonial architecture in the bustling cities of Lima and Cusco
- Enjoy a boat excursion on Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world
- Pay a visit to Santiago, the breathtaking and incredibly diverse capital of Chile
- Uncover the extraordinary beauty of Patagonia with your trip to Puerto Natales
- Explore the Moon Valley with its scenic desert views in San Pedro de Atacama
- Show more
Head on the adventure of a lifetime with this small-group tour of Peru and Chile! Prepare for a fascinating journey like no other as you discover the most fascinating attractions and ancient sites in Latin America. Begin your tour in Lima, the capital of Peru and the second largest desert capital city in the world. Fly over the snow-capped Andes Mountains to Cusco, travel through the Sacred Valley, take a train to Aguas Calientes, and explore Machu Picchu, the Lost City of the Incas. Make your way back to Cusco where you will visit Santo Domingo Convent and the Sacsayhuaman Fortress. Head on a boat excursion to Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. Catch a flight to Lima and transfer to Santiago, the capital city of Chile surrounded by the Andes Mountains. Discover the Plaza de Armas and Barrio Lastarria before you travel to Puerto Natales and explore Patagonia with its breathtaking mountains, fjords, glaciers, and forests. Your next stop will be in the Atacama Desert — discover the driest desert in the world and explore the Moon Valley, an otherworldly landscape in the Atacama Desert with some of the most stone and sand formations in the world. From there you will travel back to the Atacama to end your tour of Peru and Chile!
Day 1: Lima - Cusco (by Flight) - Urubamba (sacred Valley) (arrival)
Day 2: Sacred Valley
Day 3: Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Day 4: Cusco
Day 5: Cusco - Puno
Day 6: Uros And Taquile Islands (lake Titicaca)
Day 7: Puno - Lima (by Flight)
Day 8: Lima - Santiago (by Flight)
Day 9: Santiago
Day 10: Santiago
Day 11: Santiago - Punta Arenas (by Flight) - Puerto Natales
Day 12: Puerto Natales
Day 13: Puerto Natales
Day 14: Puerto Natales - Punta Arenas - Atacama (by Flight)
Day 15: Atacama
Day 16: Atacama
Day 17: Atacama (departure) -
- 16 nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Baggage handling at airports and hotels
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- 2 special lunches
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation by deluxe vehicle
- Domestic flights in Peru (Lima – Cusco/Juliaca – Lima)
- Domestic flights in Chile (Santiago – Punta Arenas Atacama)
- Regional flights (Lima – Santiago)
- English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Excursion to Machu Picchu aboard the Expedition
- Moon Valley visit in San Pedro Atacama
- All bus tickets and train tickets
- All local applicable taxes
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Optional excursions
- Any item not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 158+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Peru And Chile tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 February 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Peru And Chile tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Peru And Chile tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.