- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Travel south from Peru’s capital on the Pacific coast into the high Andes, where the forces of nature have created some truly breath-taking landscapes including salt flats that extend to the distant horizon and lunar desert landscapes. Finish this action-packed adventure in Chile’s cosmopolitan capital, where world-class seafood and wine await you.
Day 1: Arrive Lima
Day 2: Amazon Jungle
Day 3: Amazon Jungle
Day 4: Cusco
Day 5: Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 6: The Inca Trail or similar
Day 7: The Inca Trail
Day 8: The Inca Trail
Day 9: Machu Picchu
Day 10: Cusco
Day 11: Puno
Day 12: Lake Titicaca Day Excursion
Day 13: La Paz
Day 14: La Paz
Day 15: Fly to Uyuni
Day 16: Uyuni (Salt Flats)
Day 17: Laguna Colorada
Day 18: San Pedro de Atacama
Day 19: Valley of the Moon
Day 20: Fly to Santiago
Day 21: Depart Santiago
- 13 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in a jungle lodge, 3 night(s) in campsites on the Inca Trek, 2 night(s) in hostels
- 19 Breakfast(s), 8 Lunch(es), 7 Dinner(s)
- flight(s), Private Vehicle, Train, Public Bus, Boat, 4WD
- Amazon Jungle Excursion & Guided Walks
- Guided tour of Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Permits for the guided Inca Trail Trek
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Day trip to Lake Titicaca
- Drive on the Salar de Uyuní salt flats
- Entry to Laguna Colorada National Park
- Guided tour of the Valley of the Moon
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 105+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Andes & Coastal Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 20 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Andes & Coastal Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Andes & Coastal Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.