- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Amazon – spend two nights in the jungle and explore the world’s largest tropical rainforest
- Cusco – take in the highlights of the captivating capital of the Inca Empire on a guided tour and explore the Sacsayhuaman Fortress
- Sacred Valley of the Incas – roam around the Pisac ruins, the temple of Ollantaytambo and local markets
- Inca Trail Trek complete one of the most famous treks in the world with spectacular scenery en route
Stay in an enchanting eco lodge and explore the Amazon Jungle, hike the Inca Trail and visit the legendary lost city of Machu Picchu, take a boat trip on Lake Titicaca, discover the delights of Cuzco and more on this 14 day tour of Peru.
Day: 1 Lima
Day: 2-3 Puerto Maldonado and the Amazon
Day: 4-5 Cusco
Day: 6 Sacred Valley
Day: 7-9 Inca Trail
Day: 10 Machu Picchu
Day: 11-12 Lake Titicaca (Peru)
Day: 13-14 La Paz
- 9 nights 4 star hotels & jungle lodge, 1 night 3 star hotel in the Sacred Valley and 3 nights camping on the Inca Trail
- 13 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 5 dinners
- 2 economy flights: Lima - Puerto Maldonado - Cusco
- Airport transfers on day 1 & day 14
- Transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles, tourist bus Cusco - Puno and local bus from Puno - La Paz
- Guided tour of Cusco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- Escorted by English-speaking local tour leader (in Peru for groups of 6 or more)) & specialist local guides for trek and included sightseeing
- Excursions to the Amazon Jungle and Lake Titicaca
- 4 day Inca Trail Trek (alternatively hike the Lares Trek)
- Entrance fees and Cusco Tourist Ticket
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- Tipping - refer to the Tipping paragraph in the Trip Notes for further information
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 140+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazon, Trek & Titicaca - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Amazon, Trek & Titicaca - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazon, Trek & Titicaca - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.