- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Amazon – spend two nights in the jungle and explore the world’s largest tropical rainforest
- Cusco – take in the highlights of the captivating capital of the Inca Empire on a guided tour and explore the Sacsayhuaman Fortress
- Sacred Valley of the Incas – roam around the Pisac ruins, the temple of Ollantaytambo and local markets
- Inca Trail Trek complete one of the most famous treks in the world with spectacular scenery en route
There are few countries on the planet as wrapped up in mystery as Peru. If you’re ready to delve into an ancient world, rich with history, then it’s time to head to Peru and discover everything it has to offer, from the epic Inca Trail and the mighty Amazon, to Lake Titicaca and the legendary lost city of Machu Picchu.
Day: 1 Lima
Day: 2-3 Puerto Maldonado and the Amazon
Day: 4-5 Cusco
Day: 6 Sacred Valley
Day: 7-9 Inca Trail
Day: 10 Machu Picchu
Day: 11-12 Lake Titicaca (Peru)
Day: 13-14 La Paz
- 9 nights 4 star hotels & jungle lodge, 1 night 3 star hotel in the Sacred Valley and 3 nights camping on the Inca Trail
- 13 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 5 dinners
- 2 economy flights: Lima - Puerto Maldonado - Cusco
- Airport transfers on day 1 & day 14
- Transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles, tourist bus Cusco - Puno and local bus from Puno - La Paz
- Guided tour of Cusco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- Escorted by English-speaking local tour leader (in Peru for groups of 6 or more)) & specialist local guides for trek and included sightseeing
- Excursions to the Amazon Jungle and Lake Titicaca
- 4 day Inca Trail Trek (alternatively hike the Lares Trek)
- Entrance fees and Cusco Tourist Ticket
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- Tipping - refer to the Tipping paragraph in the Trip Notes for further information
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazon, Trek & Titicaca - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Amazon, Trek & Titicaca - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazon, Trek & Titicaca - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.