- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise the Galápagos for seven nights aboard the Xavier III.
- Explore the Sacred Valley.
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Spot wildlife in the Amazon.
Experience the iconic highlights of South America in one incredible adventure. Hike the Inca Trail to the Lost City of Machu Picchu, explore the steamy Amazon from the comfort of our intimate G Lodge Amazon, spend seven nights exploring the Galápagos aboard the Xavier III and snorkel the waters of the Galápagos. Our exclusively operated fleet of yachts offers great value and in Peru, we run our own treks, ensuring the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment as you follow the Inca Trail to majestic Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Cusco
Day 3: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Inca Trail
Day 5: Inca Trail
Day 6: Inca Trail
Day 7: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 8: Cusco
Day 9: Cusco/Amazon Jungle
Day 10: Amazon Jungle
Day 11: Amazon Jungle/Lima
Day 12: Lima/Quito
Day 13: Quito/Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
Day 14: North Seymour/Mosquera Islet
Day 15: Santiago Island/Bartolomé Island
Day 16: Puerto Ayora
Day 17: Rábida Island/Bachas Beach
Day 18: Floreana Island
Day 19: Punta Suárez/Bahía Gardner
Day 20: Puerto Baquerizo Moreno/Quito
Day 21: Quito
- Hotels/guest houses (8 nts), camping (3 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), aboard the Xavier in twin-share cabins (7 nts).
20 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 12 dinners
Note: Allow USD250-325 for meals not included.
- Public bus, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, motorized yacht (Xavier), panga.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority) while in the islands, G Adventures representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cook and porters (4-day)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3-day)
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier (7 nts)
- Snorkelling at Isla Lobos, North Seymour, Sullivan Bay, Bartolomé and Champion Islet
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Visit to Post Office Bay (Floreana Island)
- Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre (San Cristóbal Island)
- All landings and excursions
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits while aboard the Xavier
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Lima and from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazon to the Andes & Galápagos South & Central Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 362 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 241 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amazon to the Andes & Galápagos South & Central Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazon to the Andes & Galápagos South & Central Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.