- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Soak in the views and culture of the Sacred Valley.
- Devour seafood in Lima.
- Climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Spot wildlife at our exclusive G Lodge Amazon
This adventure offers up an intriguing combination of beauty and contrasts in scenery, wildlife, and cultures, whether you’re scanning the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon or climbing the ancient trail of the Incas to Machu Picchu, situated in the heavens of the Americas. Because we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment which leaves you free to enjoy the beauty of the region.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Cusco
Day 3: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Inca Trail
Day 5: Inca Trail
Day 6: Inca Trail
Day 7: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 8: Cusco
Day 9: Cusco/Amazon Jungle
Day 10: Amazon Jungle
Day 11: Amazon Jungle/Lima
Day 12: Lima
- Hotels/guesthouses (6 nts), camping (3 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts).
11 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD200-260 for meals not included.
- Public bus, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking.
- G Adventures Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO (Chief Experience Officer) on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery-making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3 days)
- Guided excursions with naturalists
- Rubber boot use
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazon to the Andes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 113 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 75 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 22 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amazon to the Andes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazon to the Andes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.