- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Venture to Machu Picchu by train.
- Cruise along the Amazon.
- Learn about Peruvian wildlife and Indigenous cultures.
- Sample local cuisine like ceviche in coastal Lima
If you’re looking for the perfect combination of land and river, this adventure is for you. Once you’re on board our comfortable Amazon riverboat, you’ll experience a unique cruising experience — including exotic wildlife, local culture and more! But it doesn’t stop there — after the jungle, Machu Picchu awaits. The Lost City of the Incas will provide majestic ruins and striking views of the Peruvian mountain. Choose to take part in an optional one-day hike up the Inca Trail, or if you prefer something a little more relaxing, there’s always the chance to enjoy the train.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Cusco
Day 3: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Ollantaytambo/Aguas Calientes
Day 5: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 6: Cusco
Day 7: Cusco/Iquitos
Day 8: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 9: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 10: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 11: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 12: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 13: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve/Lima
Day 14: Lima
- Aboard the Amatista Amazon riverboat (6 nts), hotels (7 nts)
13 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD310-405 for meals not included.
- Amazon riverboat, plane, public bus, train
- G Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO (Chief Experience Officer) for Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, 2 certified Amazon Reserve naturalist guides and support staff aboard the Amazon riverboat.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Your Local Living Moment: Local Indigenous Family Visit, Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Shaman Visit, Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Arrival transfer
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Train to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Cruise aboard the Amatista Amazon Riverboat (6 nts)
- Orientation tour of Iquitos
- Launches and land excursions with our expert naturalist team
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazon Riverboat & Machu Picchu Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 119 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 23 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amazon Riverboat & Machu Picchu Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazon Riverboat & Machu Picchu Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.