- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 28
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the PacayaSamiria National Reserve — the largest national park in Peru.
- Dine on food fresh from the jungle.
- Spot pink dolphins on the Amazon River.
- Interact with members of the local community.
Hop aboard a riverboat and experience the Amazon in style. Led by an Amazon Reserve naturalist guide, your cruise will include daily excursions by motorized skiff designed to reveal the exotic wildlife that calls the rainforest home — with any luck you’ll spot sloths, toucans, or pink dolphins! And, with plenty of time for exploration in Pacaya–Samiria National Reserve, you'll have the chance to experience the jungle up close. The cuisine on board is regional and provides a unique and delicious window into local culture. Gain a rare glimpse of how life "on the river" is lived and experience the magic of the Amazon on this riverboat adventure.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Iquitos
Day 3: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 4: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 5: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 6: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 7: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 8: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve/Lima
Day 9: Lima
- Aboard the Amatista Amazon riverboat (6 nts), upgraded hotels (2 nts).
8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD115-150 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- Amazon riverboat, plane, private bus.
- Two Certified Amazon Reserve naturalist guides and support staff aboard the Amatista. G Adventures Representative in Lima.
- Your Local Living Moment: Local Indigenous Family Visit, Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Shaman Visit, Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Arrival transfer
- Cruise aboard the Amatista Amazon Riverboat (6 nts)
- Orientation tour of Iquitos
- Launches and land excursions with our expert naturalist team
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazon Riverboat Adventure In Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazon Riverboat Adventure In Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazon Riverboat Adventure In Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazon Riverboat Adventure In Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.