- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Amazon – spend two nights in the jungle and explore the world’s largest tropical rainforest
- Cusco – take in the highlights of the captivating capital of the Inca Empire on a guided tour and explore the Sacsayhuaman Fortress. Also enjoy a cooking class and a visit to Chinchero Village
- Sacred Valley of the Incas – roam around the Pisac ruins, the temple of Ollantaytambo and local markets
- Machu Picchu – take a scenic train ride to explore the spectacular Inca citadel, which is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
From Lima to La Paz, explore the vast Amazon Jungle and meet the islanders on Lake Titicaca, learn to cook tasty Peruvian cuisine in Cuzco, discover the wonders of the Sacred Valley and enjoy an incredibly scenic train journey to the spectacular 'lost city' of Machu Picchu.
Day: 1 Lima
Day: 2-3 Puerto Maldonado and the Amazon
Day: 4-5 Cusco
Day: 6 Sacred Valley
Day: 7 Machu Picchu
Day: 8 Cusco
Day: 9 Chinchero
Day: 10 Cusco
Day: 11-12 Lake Titicaca (Peru)
Day: 13-14 La Paz
- 12 nights 4 star hotels & jungle lodge, 1 night 3 star hotel in the Sacred Valley
- 13 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 2 dinners
- 2 economy flights: Lima - Puerto Maldonado - Cusco
- Airport transfers on day 1 & day 14
- Transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles, tourist bus Cusco - Puno and local bus from Puno - La Paz
- Guided tour of Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Chinchero Village
- Escorted by English-speaking local tour leader (in Peru for groups of 6 or more) & specialist local guides for included sightseeing
- Excursions to the Amazon Jungle and Lake Titicaca
- Half day Peruvian cooking class and local market visit (please note that you may be joined by travellers who booked through other companies for this half day excursion)
- Expedition train to Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees and Cusco Tourist Ticket
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- Tipping - refer to the Tipping paragraph in the Trip Notes for further information
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazon, Incas & Titicaca - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Amazon, Incas & Titicaca - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazon, Incas & Titicaca - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.