- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a guided city tour of Cuzco and the ancient Ican ruins of Sacsayhuaman
- Embark on a guided tour of the Sacred Valley and the settlement of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo
- Discover the mountaincrowning town of Machu Picchu and its beautiful views
- Explore Lake Titicaca and the floating islands of Uros
Don’t miss out on this spectacular tour!
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima – Cuzco
Day 3: Cuzco - Sacred Valley - Aguas Calientes
Day 4: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Day 5: Cuzco – Puno
Day 6: Puno - Lake Titicaca - Puno
Day 7: Puno – Lima
- Travel Insurance
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
- 24/7 support
- Accredited tour guides
- All breakfasts
- Hotel nights
- Train to/from Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees
- Tours and transfers
- Meals not mentioned
- Save US$ 47+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPersons over 60 years of age will be advised to obtain medical evidence of fitness to travel on the chosen itinerary. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Peru Best Tours.