- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Search for wildlife at our exclusive G Lodge Amazon.
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon.
- Experience local life at a homestay on Lake Titicaca.
Scan the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon, contemplate mountain vistas or take an optional flight over the Nazca Lines — this epic journey explores the geography, culture, and history of Peru, offering you the perfect blend of guided excursions and free time. Hike the Inca Trail, which rewards those willing to break a sweat with stunning views of ruins, mountainscapes, and cloud forest. And because we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food, service, and equipment.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Paracas
Day 3: Paracas/Nazca
Day 4: Nazca/Arequipa
Day 5: Arequipa
Day 6: Arequipa/Colca Canyon
Day 7: Colca Canyon/Puno
Day 8: Puno/Lake Titicaca
Day 9: Lake Titicaca/Puno
Day 10: Puno/Cusco
Day 11: Cusco
Day 12: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 13: Inca Trail
Day 14: Inca Trail
Day 15: Inca Trail
Day 16: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 17: Cusco
Day 18: Cusco/Tambopata
Day 19: Tambopata
Day 20: Tambopata/Lima
Day 21: Lima
- Hotels/guesthouses (13 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), overnight bus (1 nt), homestay (1 nt), camping (3 nts).
16 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD460-600 for meals not included.
- Public bus, private van, plane, train, boat, canoe.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Nazca desert cemetery and potter's studio guided tour
- Arequipa stay
- Colca Canyon guided tour
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3 days)
- Guided excursions with naturalists
- Rubber boot use
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Absolute Peru tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 160 today.
- Save US$ 106+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Absolute Peru tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Absolute Peru tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Absolute Peru tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.