- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Lima. See its major highlights
- See amazing scenic Andean landscapes and interesting archaeological sites
- Explore Machu Picchu, the famous Inca citadel
- Visit Ollantaytambo and see the wellpreserved Inca architecture
Next, visit the capital of the Incas (Cusco), the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Maras, Moray and The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu. Cusco is the former capital of Tahuaninsuyo, which was regarded by the Incas as the "navel of the world".
From this city unfurled one of the most remarkable empires in the history of mankind. The Incas expanded their frontiers in less than one hundred years from the north of Quito in Ecuador to Santiago de Chile far south. In the east, they reached Argentina.
Learn more about Inca history and culture, as well as about Peruvian culture and traditions, with your knowledgeable tour guide. You have the option to stay in three, four or five star hotels during this tour. Please see the detailed itinerary for more information.
Day 1: Lima arrival
Day 2: Lima city tour
Day 3: Lima – the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 4: Sacred Valley tour & train to Machu Picchu
Day 5: Machu Picchu visit & train to Ollantaytambo
Day 6: Maras, Moray & Chinchero
Day 7: Cusco City tour & color your journey
Day 8: Cusco departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts and 2 lunch
- Airport pickup and drop-off. Train tickets: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo. Bus tickets: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Experienced, bilingual tour guides
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Color your journey experience in Cusco
- All accommodations (unless you choose the "Hotels Excluded" the option)
- All local tax
- Entrance tickets to Huayna Picchu & hot springs in Aguas Calientes
- All international and domestic flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Peru visa
- Save US$ 34+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.