- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn more about the culture, the history, the landscapes and the wildlife of Peru
- Visit important Inca sites: Cusco, the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
- Explore Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon and Arequipa
- See the Peruvian desert and coast: Huacachina, Nazca Lines & Ballestas Islands
Explore the best ancient Inca sites including Incan capital Cusco City, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the lost city of the Incas — Machu Picchu. Also discover other magnificent natural areas of Peru like the great Lake Titicaca with its floating Uros & Taquile islands and Colca Canyon, one of the deepest canyons in the worlds and home of the majestic Condor bird. Other spots visited include the “white city” of Arequipa, the lush oasis of Huacachina, the mysterious Nazca Lines and the diamond of the sea, the Ballestas Islands.
Day 1: Welcome to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 2: The Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, train to Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Machu Picchu
Day 4: Maras Moray & Chinchero
Day 5: Cusco City & Color your Journey
Day 6: Cusco to Lake Titicaca
Day 7: Uros & Taquile Floating Islands
Day 8: Lake Titicaca to Colca Canyon
Day 9: Colca Canyon to Arequipa
Day 10: Arequipa Walking City Tour
Day 11: Arequipa City to the Oasis of Huacachina
Day 12: Desert adventure or wine tasting
Day 13: The Nazca Lines
Day 14: The Ballestas Islands & to Lima
Day 15: Farewell Peru
- All breakfasts and 5 Lunches
- Transportation throughout the trip
- Professional guides throughout the trip
- Private tours in Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Arequipa.
- Group tours at Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon, Huacachina, Nazca Lines and Paracas
- All entrance fees
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- All accommodation
- Tourist bus from Cusco to Puno
- Tourist bus from Puno to Chivay
- Tourist overnight bus from Arequipa to Ica
- Tourist bus from Ica to Paracas
- Tourist bus from Paracas to Lima
- All local tax
- Entrance tickets to Huayna Picchu & Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes and in Colca Canyon
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Save US$ 60+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.