- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Local cooking
- Breathtaking views of the Gulf
- Discover the art of Gold Leaf Gildin
Meet the artisans, discover the ancient art of Gold Leaf Gilding in the most historical laboratory of the town. Pick up herbs and cook with Grandma the typical “pansotti”. Be immersed in the extraordinary nature of Portofino Natural Park with breathtaking views on the Gulf.
Discover the San Fruttuoso bay a unique place where time seems to stop, an ancient abbey, gorgeous nature and crystalline water. Experience the lively atmosphere of a local market, learn how to recognize fresh fish and cook with a local chef
Day 1: Genoa
Day 2: Genoa: Old shops & Gold Leaf Gilding Laboratory
Day 3: Cooking class & Aperitif on the beach with the sommelier
Day 4: Easy trekking to Portofino Natural Park
Day 5: Portofino, Santa Margherita & Cinque Terre
Day 6: Cinque Terre, Trekking with the wine grower
Day 7: Market tour & Cooking class
Day 8: Goodbye or Extension to Tuscany
- 2 nights in Genoa, hotel 4* centrally located
- 2 nights in Eastern Riviera, charming B&B/ hotel 3*
- Welcome aperitif and dinner in Genoa
- Typical lunch with Ligurian specialities in historical “osteria”
- Cooking class at grandma’s house and lunch
- Trekking excursion to Portofino Natural Park including light lunch with tasting of wine and focaccia, visit of San Fruttuoso Abbey and boat ticket
- 1 dinner with 3 courses and fish specialities, drinks not included
- Transfer from Genoa to Eastern Riviera by minivan
- English speaking “buddy” guide during the tour
- Guided wine tasting with the sommelier on the beach
- 3 nights in Cinque Terre Area, charming B&B in La Spezia
- Walking tour “Ancient laboratory & food shops“ in Genoa
- Visit of a Gold Leaf Gilding Laboratory & workshop “create your own gold frame”
- Visit to Portofino including entrance to Castle Brown and aperitif at the old lighthouse
- Trekking with the wine producer in Cinque Terre, including vineyard and wine cellar visit, wine tasting of a Cinque Terre DOC white wine and focaccia
- Market tour and cooking class with chef in La Spezia"
- 1 tasting of local wines in a wine bar in Manarola
- 1 book “Cinque Terre – vineyards with sea view” written by local travel photographer
- Any international flights to/from Liguria are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Genoa & Cinque Terre Discovery: Wine and Nature tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with FindYourItaly . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 77 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 329 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 31 days before departure. For any departures within 16 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Genoa & Cinque Terre Discovery: Wine and Nature tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Genoa & Cinque Terre Discovery: Wine and Nature tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.