- Active and outdoor
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Liberia – Rincon De La Vieja (31km – 45min)
Day 2: Rincon De La Vieja
Day 3: Rincon De La Vieja – Monteverde (135km – 3hrs)
Day 4: Monteverde – El Tigre Falls – Monteverde (25min By Land / 3hrs Hike / 25min By Land)
Day 5: Monteverde – Arenal (3.5hrs By Land And Boat)
Day 6: Arenal (2hrs Hike)
Day 7: Arenal (30min By Land / 3hrs Hike / 2hrs Rappel)
Day 8: Arenal – Departure Liberia/ San Jose (130km – 3hrs)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch (Day 7)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Rio Negro Hotsprings in Rincon de la Vieja (Day 1); Horseback Riding to Las Chorreras & Victoria Waterfalls in Rincon de la Vieja (Day2); Night Walk in Monteverde (Day 3), El Tigre Waterfalls (Day 4); Arenal Hanging Bridges & La Fortuna Waterfall Hike (Day 6); 4x4 ride, rappel & canyon in Arenal (Day 7)
- Arrival shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from Liberia Airport (Day 1)
- Shared transportation land and boat transportation throughout the tour
- Departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus to Liberia Airport or San Jose Airport (Day 8)
- Operated with English- and Spanish-speaking local guides during the scheduled activities
- Meet & Greet
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mystic Waterfalls & Forests Of Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mystic Waterfalls & Forests Of Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mystic Waterfalls & Forests Of Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.