- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rincon de la Vieja: Enjoy the volcanic views this idyllic national park offers and let the steaming mud pots and boiling water amaze you.
- Bijagua: With a system of sustainable tourism that helps the local community protect and preserve the surrounding natural environment, this captivating rural retreat is a leader in ecotourism.
- Monteverde: Settled by American Quakers in the 1950s, this primary cloud forest is made up of six unique ‘life zones’ and is home to endangered species and an enormous variety of plant life.
- Manuel Antonio: Though it is Costa Rica’s smallest national park, the picturesque Manuel Antonio is full of wild animals, lush vegetation and beautiful beaches.
Discover Costa Rica’s exotic side during this eight-day nature-filled adventure. Visit the most predominant natural areas of western Costa Rica, seeing an active volcano, a cloud forest high up in the canopy, verdant rainforests and beautiful beaches. Keep on the lookout for an extensive variety of wild animals, bugs, and fascinating plants. Accommodation is in eco-friendly, sustainable properties to enhance the trip’s natural experience.
Day 1: Day 1: ARRIVAL LIBERIA – RINCON DE LA VIEJA (35km – 1 hr)
Day 2: Day 2: RINCON DE LA VIEJA – BIJAGUA (100km – 2 hrs)
Day 3: Day 3: BIJAGUA
Day 4: Day 4: BIJAGUA – MONTEVERDE (110km – 3 hrs)
Day 5: Day 5: MONTEVERDE
Day 6: Day 6: MONTEVERDE – MANUEL ANTONIO (190km – 4 hrs)
Day 7: Day 7: MANUEL ANTONIO NATIONAL PARK
Day 8: Day 8: MANUEL ANTONIO – DEPART LIBERIA (270km – 4.5 hrs)
- 7 nights' accommodation
- 7 breakfasts,
- 1 lunch on day 3
- 2 dinners on days 2, 3
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Private return transfer to the Liberia airport
- Tour guides do not accompany guests during transport
- Operated with Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking licensed local guides on a shared basis. Please note you will be accompanied by local guides for the activities only. There is no guarantee that you will be part of a group, or part of the same group during the tour.
- All monuments and visits as indicated: Guide during hike in Rincon de la Vieja National Park, Horseback riding and hike to Río Celeste, Hike in Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, Hike in Manuel Antonio National Park
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport taxes
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International / domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Rincon de la Vieja park entrance fee
- Tenorio Volcano / Celeste River park entrance fee
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Exotic Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 383 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 10 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Exotic Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exotic Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.