Your first stop will be the Potala Palace with its 10,000 steps. It is the largest structure in Tibet.
Then we visit to the most celebrated temple in Tibet the Jokhang Temple. After lunch, the afternoon is a little more relaxed with time to enjoy some leisure time in Barkhor Street to shop and to look at some of the local crafts.
End the tour and transfer you to the hotel around 5pm.
During today's tour, a Chinese cultural factory visit is organized.
Please note that a valid Tibet entrance permit is required if you would like to take this tour. Obtaining a Tibet entrance permit may cost extra charges. Please consult us for more details.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
-Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference. Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.