Today you will go to visit Norbulingka, which means "Jeweled Garden".
After lunch you will visit Sera Monastery . It is known as one of the three greatest monasteries of Tibet. As one of the three main monasteries of Lhasa, it is here that the monks "famous daily debates" take place.
Then we will go to a Carpet Factory. One of the most famous souvenir in Tibet is carpet. By visiting the factory you will have a general idea how carpets are produced.
End the tour and transfer you to the hotel around 5pm.
Please note that a valid Tibet entrance permit is required if you would like to take this tour. Obtaining a Tibet entrance permit may cost extra charges. Please consult us for more details.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
-Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference. Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.