- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 06 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the sites of Lhasa, including Potala Palace and Jokand Temple
- Take a day trip to Yamdrok Lake
- Visit the two biggest monasteries in Tibet
- Shop for traditional Tibetan handicrafts
The tour will take you to Potala Palace, the seat of the Dalai Lama, and Jokang Temple, a UNESCO world heritage site with over 1300 years of rich history. Visit the two biggest Tibetan monastic colleges, Drepung and Sera, and see the monks who reside there. Have a chance to shop and buy Tibetan traditional goods and souvenirs in the ancient Bharkor Bazar and then in a Tibetan Thangka factory. Take a day trip to the scenic Yamdrok Lake and spend time with a Tibetan family to learn more about the local culture.
Book now and don’t miss out on this experience! For more details please see the itinerary.
Day 1: Arrive in Lhasa by train or air
Day 2: Lhasa: Potala Palace, Jokang and Bharkor
Day 3: Drepung and Sera monasteries
Day 4: Day trip to Ganden monastery
Day 5: Day trip to Yamdrok Lake
Day 6: Lhasa Gongkar airport
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program on twin sharing room basis
- All necessary Tibet travel permits
- Transportation by good a/c tourist vehicle
- All entry fees to the sites and monasteries during your Tibet tour
- Yamdrok lake conservation fee
- One local Tibetan tour guide
- Any flight tickets
- Lunch and dinner
- Tibet train tickets
- China Tibet visa
- Personal insurance, evacuation and medical insurance
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.