After breakfast, our guide will transfer you to Yambajan and Lake Namtso. Yambajan is famous for its hot spring and is a nice choice for those who want to get a close look at the Tibetan herders (drokpa) and their semi-nomadic lifestyle.
Lake Namtso is the second largest saltwater lake in China. The lake is extremely beautiful with its azure water and surrounding snow capped peaks.
Lunch is at a small local restaurant on the way. You are also suggested to bring some food and fruites yourself.
End the tour and transfer you to the hotel around 5pm.
During today's tour, a Chinese cultural shop visit is organized.
Please note that a valid Tibet entrance permit is required if you would like to take this tour. Obtaining a Tibet entrance permit may costs extra charges. Please consult us for more details.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
-Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference. Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.