- Beijing - Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Pearl markets, Jade Carving Factory, Hutong area of Beijing and Chinese Acrobatic Show.
- Badaling & Juyongguan - 2 UNESCO listed sections of Great Wall of China.
- Xiâan - UNESCO - listed Terracotta Warriors, Clay warrior workshop, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall and bike ride, Muslim Quarter..
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,845 12 days View Tour
|May 4||10+ seats left|
|May 18||10+ seats left|
- Fascinating tour with drives across the Tibet Plateau.
- Enter Tibet through the newly opened border town of Kerung.
- See Lhasa, the ancient capital of Tibet with its amazing architecture.
- Discover the Mesmerizing City of Lhasa.
- Explore the Best of Ancient Buddhist Culture.
- Be Surrounded by Some of the Most Exotic Mountains on the Planet.
- Exploring the fascinating city of Lhasa, visit Potala Palace.
- See monks debate in Sera Monastery.
- Enjoy the sight of the Bramhaputra River.
- Discover Lhasa, the holy and ancient city of Tibet.
- Explore the Tibetan plateau via the Friendship Highway.
- Visit Potala Palace, Sera, Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Tashilhunpo Monastery.
A journey to the Mt. Everest North Base Camp from Tibet can be quite fascinating ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Kathmandu/Kathmandu View Map
- Operator Buddha Treks and Expedition
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Tour to the roof of the world..
- Visit to divine city Lhasa - Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera & Deprung Monastery..
- Tashilumpho Monastery - residence of Panchen Lama..
- Fly over the Himalayas and Mount Everest.
- Spot wildlife on safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Walk inside the Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple in Lhasa.
- Drive overland to Mount Everest Base Camp.
- Visit Tibetan monasteries and temples.
- Admire the spectacular views of Yamdrok Lake.
- Join devout pilgrims in a supported trek around Mount Kailash, considered to be the mythical Mount Meru.
- Experience the wonder of the Saga Dawa festival.
- Journey across the Tibetan Plateau with sweeping Himalaya views.
SavingUS$ 230From US$ 4,369 18 days View Tour
|Jun 7||Only 10 seats left|
|May 26||10+ seats left|
- Travel to the Everest Base Camp in Tibet.
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu in a private vehicle.
- Explore Lhasa, the capital of Tibet.
|May 16||4 people booked|
- View the spectacular Kangshung Face of Everest from the Kharta valley.
- Journey across the Tibetan plateau to experience authentic Tibetan culture.
- Enjoy a fully supported camping based trek with three hearty meals per day.
SavingUS$ 250From US$ 4,749 22 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
- Visit some of Tibet’s most important and sacred monasteries.
- Go sightseeing in Lhasa.
- Enjoy drives through scenic mountain passes.
SavingUS$ 75From US$ 1,424 8 days View Tour
|Apr 27||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 30||10+ seats left|
- Journey over the Tibet Plateau to Rongphu Monastery and Mt.
- Absorb the dramatic views of the north face of Everest.
- Explore Lhasa and visit Potala Palace, former home of the Dalai Lama.
SavingUS$ 160From US$ 3,039 13 days View Tour
|May 15||10+ seats left|
|Sep 4||Only 9 seats left|
- Experience the Tibetan culture, tradition, history and lifestyle.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Yamdrok Tso Lake, Brahmaputra River and the Himalayas.
- Explore various important Tibetan monasteries.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to China
Travelling to China? Chat with a local travel specialist in China who can help organize your trip.