Looking for available travel experts
- Beijing - Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Pearl markets, Jade Carving Factory, Hutong area of Beijing and Chinese Acrobatic Show.
- Badaling & Juyongguan - 2 UNESCO listed sections of Great Wall of China.
- Xi’an - UNESCO - listed Terracotta Warriors, Clay warrior workshop, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall and bike ride, Muslim Quarter..
SavingUS$ 615From US$ 3,195 US$ 2,580 12 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Fascinating tour with drives across the Tibet Plateau.
- Enter Tibet through the newly opened border town of Kerung.
- See Lhasa, the ancient capital of Tibet with its amazing architecture.
|Oct 27||1 person booked|
|Nov 3||1 person booked|
- Discover the Mesmerizing City of Lhasa.
- Explore the Best of Ancient Buddhist Culture.
- Be Surrounded by Some of the Most Exotic Mountains on the Planet.
- Travel to the Everest Base Camp in Tibet.
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu in a private vehicle.
- Explore Lhasa, the capital of Tibet.
- Discover Lhasa, the holy and ancient city of Tibet.
- Explore the Tibetan plateau via the Friendship Highway.
- Visit Potala Palace, Sera, Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Tashilhunpo Monastery.
A journey to the Mt. Everest North Base Camp from Tibet can be quite fascinating ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Kathmandu/Kathmandu
- Operator Buddha Treks and Expedition
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Exploring the fascinating city of Lhasa, visit Potala Palace.
- See monks debate in Sera Monastery.
- Enjoy the sight of the Bramhaputra River.
- Explore the Everest Base Camp to view the beautiful scenery of Mt.
- See the beautiful sacred lake Yamdrok tso and karo glacier.
- Visit the highlights of Lhasa City: Potala Palace and Jakhong Temple.
This is a classic tour that provides the opportunity to visit Lhasa and Everest Base ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Lhasa/Lhasa
- Operator Tibet Vista
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Drive overland to Mount Everest Base Camp.
- Visit Tibetan monasteries and temples.
- Admire the spectacular views of Yamdrok Lake.
- Fly over the Himalayas and Mount Everest.
- Spot wildlife on safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Walk inside the Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple in Lhasa.
- Tour to the roof of the world..
- Visit to divine city Lhasa - Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera & Deprung Monastery..
- Tashilumpho Monastery - residence of Panchen Lama..
- Join devout pilgrims in a supported trek around Mount Kailash, considered to be the mythical Mount Meru.
- Experience the wonder of the Saga Dawa festival.
- Journey across the Tibetan Plateau with sweeping Himalaya views.
SavingUS$ 230From US$ 4,369 20 days View Tour
|Jun 4||10+ seats left|
- View the spectacular Kangshung Face of Everest from the Kharta valley.
- Journey across the Tibetan plateau to experience authentic Tibetan culture.
- Enjoy a fully supported camping based trek with three hearty meals per day.
SavingUS$ 250From US$ 4,749 24 days View Tour
|May 12||10+ seats left|
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
- Visit some of Tibet’s most important and sacred monasteries.
- Go sightseeing in Lhasa.
- Enjoy drives through scenic mountain passes.
SavingUS$ 75From US$ 1,424 8 days View Tour
|Oct 27||10+ seats left|
|Oct 30||10+ seats left|
- Journey over the Tibet Plateau to Rongphu Monastery and Mt.
- Absorb the dramatic views of the north face of Everest.
- Explore Lhasa and visit Potala Palace, former home of the Dalai Lama.
SavingUS$ 160From US$ 3,039 15 days View Tour
|May 5||10+ seats left|
|Sep 1||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to China
Travelling to China? Chat with a local travel specialist in China who can help organize your trip.