- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 11+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Potala Palace, an important symbol of Tibetan culture and history
- Discover Lhasa during a sightseeing tour
- Marvel at the stunning views of Yamdrok Yumtso, one of the three holy lakes in Tibet
- Travel to Gyangtse and Shigatse. Learn more about Tibetan Buddhism
This private tour starts from Lhasa, where you will see the famous Potala Palace (this palace was the tallest building in the world for almost two centuries), Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery, Norbulingka Park as well as the Tibet Museum.
Also see the Yamdrok Yumtso Lake, the largest inland lake in the north of the Himalayas. Continue to Gyangtse and Shigatse, observing the life of the locals and visiting sites that hold special importance in Tibetan Buddhism.
We will drive you back to the airport in Lhasa after the tour is over. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Lhasa Airport pickup
Day 2: Lhasa highlights
Day 3: Potala Palace & Jokhang Temple tour
Day 4: Lhasa – Gyantse
Day 5: Gyangtse – Shigatse
Day 6: Shigatse – Lhasa
Day 7: Lhasa departure
- Meals: 6 breakfasts & 5 lunches
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Airport pickup and drop-off. Air-conditioned vehicles for other transfers
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Tibet travel permit
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry and phone calls
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationChildren under 12 will receive a preferential rate (available on request) We do not recommend this tour for travelers using wheelchairs