- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Lhasa's cardinal landmark Potala Palace Your first sight of its towering, fortresslike walls is a moment you'll remember for years
- Explore Bakhor Street, filled with pilgrims and street vendors, selling traditional Tibetan items such as prayer wheels and jewellry
- Witness the Monks debate at the Sera Monastery (also a UNESCO heritage site)
- Admire the Gampala pass (4790 m) and the surrounding snowcapped mountains
Day 1: Lhasa Arrival (d)
Day 2: Lhasa City, Potala Place And Barkhor Street (b,d)
Day 3: Monasteries In Lhasa, Drepung And Sera (b)
Day 4: Lhasa – Gyantse - Shigatse (b)
Day 5: Shigatse - Lhasa (b)
Day 6: Lhasa - Flight To Kathmandu (b)
Day 7: Kathmandu Sightseeing - Bauddhanath, Bhaktapur (b)
Day 8: Kathmandu - Pokhara (b)
Day 9: Sarangkot – (tibetan Refugee Camp) And Mahendra Pul - Kathmandu (b)
Day 10: Kathmandu – Paro – Thimphu (b,l,d)
Day 11: Thimphu Sightseeing (b,l,d)
Day 12: Thimphu To Punakha (b,l,d)
Day 13: Punakha – Paro (b,l,d)
Day 14: Paro (b,l,d)
Day 15: Departure (b)
- Tourist visas for Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet
- Any international flights to Lhasa and from Thimphu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 15-day Ancient Cities Tour In Tibet Nepal And Bhutan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 364 today.
- Earn US$ 242+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 15-day Ancient Cities Tour In Tibet Nepal And Bhutan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
15-day Ancient Cities Tour In Tibet Nepal And Bhutan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 15-day Ancient Cities Tour In Tibet Nepal And Bhutan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.