- duration 6 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike to the top of the Cerro Negro volcano
- Take in the magical scenery from the peak of the volcano
- Enjoy your ride down the slopes of the volcano on a sled
Embark on an adrenaline pumping adventure to Cerro Negro volcano where you will go boarding down the ashy slopes on a sled.
Depart from Leon in the morning for an exciting and breathtaking adventure to nearby Cerro Negro Volcano. Hop on a 4x4 vehicle to reach the base of the volcano and prepare for your hike up to make your ascent to the top. Take in the magical scenery and landscapes from the peak of the volcano that affords sweeping views of the lush surrounding forests and the multi-coloured active crater. Enjoy your ride down the slopes of the volcano on a sled that will bring you to the base of the volcano. Take a moment to catch your breath and relax in nature to recover. Share your photos of this unforgettable experience with your new friends as you make your way back to your hostel.
- English-seaking guide
- Equipment (board, jumpsuit & goggles)
- Entrance fee to Cerro Negro Volcano ($6 USD)
- Meals & drinks
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 2 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cerro Negro Volcano Boarding tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 11 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 03 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cerro Negro Volcano Boarding tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cerro Negro Volcano Boarding tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.