- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Choice of water activities on Lembongan Island including marine walk, banana boat and snorkelling
- Island stays in Lembongan and Gili Trawangan
- Visit Tirta Empul holy springs and temple
- See Lake Batur
Bali. There’s so much more to it than Bintang tank tops and spring rolls. Join us and get ready to do paradise properly. Rolling jungle landscapes, white sandy beaches, sea life in every shape and colour... Mother Nature sure as hell wasn’t messing about when she created Bali, Gili T and Nusa Lembongan. Meet us in Seminyak and get ready to dive into the temples, culture, local life, crazy-good food and unforgettable experiences on offer.
Day 1 : Legian to Lembongan Island
Day 2 : Lembongan Island to Gili Trawangan
Day 3 : Gili Trawangan
Day 4 : Gili Trawangan
Day 5 : Gili Trawangan to Ubud
Day 6 : Ubud
Day 7 : Ubud to Legian
- -6 nights in hotels
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Local speedboat and private vehicle
-Scuba diving - fun dive from: 545,000 IDR
-Snorkeling at three Gilis from: 150,000 IDR
-Island hopping experience from: prices available locally
- Indonesian Cooking Class at Kayun from: prices available locally
-Kintamani downhill mountain cycling from: 720, 000 IDR
-White water rafting from: 600,000 IDR
-Tanah Lot sunset tour from: 542,000 IDR
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Legian are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali Island Hopper tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 36 today.
- Save US$ 24+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Island Hopper tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 31 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bali Island Hopper tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Island Hopper tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.